Farnham Eyelashes - Eyelash Extension Training
It is every womans dream to have longer, thicker eyelashes! Do you want to stay current with the lastest high end luxury beauty treatment sweeping the nation? Are you looking to expand the beauty treatments you offer or start a new adventure in the lash world?
With 7 years experience successfully running Farnham Eyelashes, Tara has one one of the strongest client bases locally and has thus become one of the leading specialist in 1:1 Classic & Xd Russian Volume eyelash extensions within the Surrey & Hampshire area.
Tara has now decided to concentrate on teaching, by passing her knowledge & experince of the eyelash industry on to others. Courses will be held locally with plenty of parking and within easy reach of the main access roads.
Hand picked by Wilma Dunn, owner of The Eyelash Emporium, Tara is delighted to join the award winning team of national trainers. Having won the 2014, 2015 & 2016 Beauty Guild Award in Excellance for Training, The Eyelash Emporium courses are regarded as "gold standard" within the UK beauty industry.
Tara is now able to offer you the opportunity to start from scratch with classic individual eyelash extensions (no experience is necessary) or for the more experience technican (at least 6 months experience) why not expand your current treatment menu with the newest eyelash trend to hit the market, Xd Russian Volume extensions.
Undertaking a course in eyelash extensions with The Eyelash Emporium could be one of the smartest business decisions you make. The increased popularity of the treatment increases your earning potential. With relatively low start up costs, a qualified technican can charge between £60 and £150 for each treatment!
Due to the comprehensive content, the quality of products and the after training advice and support, The Eyelash Emporium courses are the only UK courses to be awared 30 CPD points. Most other training schools only award 6-12 points. You will learn theory, practice of how to apply lash extensions, with an emphasis on client safety and techniques.
Cost of The Course
Classic Individual Course:
The total cost of the individual eyelash extension course is £325.00 (inc vat).
Small class sizes. The Eyelash Emporium ask that you pay for your kit and a deposit in advance. The total advance payment to secure your place is £225 including kit. Then of £100 on the day to the trainer.
xD Russian Volume Course:
The 2 days xD Russian Volume Course costs £670 (inc Vat) or £895 with our special Xd Eyelash Emporium kit. As a loyality bonus if you have already trained on an Eyelash Emporium individual course you will receive a discount on the course price.
To book any courses please call The Eyelash Emporium directly on 01753 650656 or http://www.eyelashemporium.com/collections/eyelash-extension-training-courses
What you need to know:
- You dont need any previous experience in any kind of beauty therapy to train in individual eyelash extensions. You will learn everything you need to start your own business.
- The Xd Russian Volume course does require previous training in eyelash extension, although this doesnt have to be with the Eyelash Emporium. Its an advanced technique which builds upon the basic principles of the 1:1 application.
- You will need to have good eyesight, you may wear glasses but you must be able to focus on fine lashes to safely carry out the treatment.
- You must also be over 18.
- The Eyelash Emporium are unique in that they assess and analyse the photos of each case study; giving individual, in-depth feedback for every set of eyelashes you apply. It takes time and practice to develop a good technique and this ensures your continued improvement in eyelash extension application, and that when you're certified you can go out and charge full market price, brimming with confidence!
- We're so confident in the quality of our eyelash extension courses that; if within two months of taking the course, you feel you are dissatisfied with your progress, you can retrain with us for free.
Eyelash Emporium Products:
- The eyelash extension glues are medical grade and produced in the EU, in addition to being free from formaldehyde and latex (a common allergen) and tested to ISO standard.
- Lashes have been selected as the best individual eyelash extensions available. They are made from an advanced material called PBT to stay soft and hold their curl for weeks on end. This gives you and your clients the reassurance that the eyelash products you train with and use are of the highest professional quality.
- Our small eyelash extension class sizes ensures that you have a great student:teacher ratio. The Maximum class size Tara will be offering if 3, but more often than not 2 students. This ensures your individual needs can be addressed and you receive personal attention from Tara
On Going Support once you have passed:
- All of Eyelash Emporium trianers are trained technicians, and able to assist and help with any enquiries you may have after your course. With 6 years experience in just lashes, Tara has probably come across most of any issues you might raise! So even after you're certified The Eyelash Emporium and Tara are only a phone call or an email away for any troubleshooting advice you may require
Trained by the Best:
All of the Eyelash Emporium trainers have passed a rigorous selection process, which involves:
- Approval of their salon premises.
- An induction course with the Director of The Eyelash Emporium and Head Trainer (Wilma Dunn) at our Pinewood Studios HQ.
- Satisfactory completion of a PTLLS or Level 3 Award in Education & Training teaching qualification.
- The requirement that they have been trained in semi permanent eyelashes for over 2 years.
- A critique of their own eyelash extension application.
- Experience and expertise with The Eyelash Emporium method of application and product range.
Contact the Eyelash Emporium Team to book your course
© 2016 The Eyelash Emporium 01753 650 656